Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Play ground off limits Day 16

I'm still walking my five miles a day. When Sean and the girls would ride their bikes I told them they could ride around the park but they couldn't play. Today, this was the scene. It is necessary and no one should be letting their kids play on the equipment but it still made me want to cry.

Sean went to his orthodontist yesterday because one of his bands came loose. They are closed but still see patient's for problems or emergencies. Even going to the empty clinic was strange.

Tomorrow is the beginning of a new month and the Governor has already said everyone is supposed to stay home for the entire month. How many months will this go on? I read today that people in Italy are out of food and money and starting to riot. People are going crazy now and this could get so much worse.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors