Thursday, March 5, 2020

Goodbye chickens

Lunch with Sabrina. Jennie told her not to conspire against her so I sent her this picture and then she called. Sabrina is working right by our house. She never stays anywhere more than a couple of months or as she and Jennie say "once I learn my coworkers names it's time for me to go."

I'm just done with chickens. No one cared about them but me and I realized I don't care about them either. I cared for them but not about them. I don't like the chicken poop, I hate knowing there are rats in the yard, I don't like walking through the mud and snow to get eggs. I wasn't sure why we were keeping them and decided to get rid of them. I put an ad on KSL and we sold them to a nice family from Roosevelt. They have five boys and the dad is a vet.

Goodbye chickens, I won't miss you.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors