Thursday, March 26, 2020

What day is it? It's day 11

The days just roll together. Tomorrow is Friday and I have no clue where the week went. We certainly didn't do anything. Don is working from home now. The airforce base has gone to level Charlie, whatever that means.  I met Troy at the classroom Wed and picked up Kylie and Brie. They've been having a good time being busy and making messes.

They built a fort in the game room.

They did Readeo with Jack

They put their pajama robes on their legs.

They spent the better part of the day building a refugee village in the hallway.
They did their homeschooling this morning

I spend a big portion of my day working on the online classes. We have 90 students enrolled which is great. We had our first lab at the classroom today only 12 students showed up. I sent out a sign up sheet today for labs in April. I'm really grateful that the state has allowed us to go online during the pandemic.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors