Monday, March 23, 2020

Day 8 Pandemic

Today they announced that school is cancelled until May 1st. I don't think they will go back until fall but only time will tell. Sean says he doesn't care about not finishing out the last of the year in elementary but he may start to miss it.

 I get calls from students wanting to know when we are going to start holding classes in the classroom. I guess I should be pleased that they think I am so smart that I know the answer.

I turned all the alarms off on my phone and all the reminders for things that need to be done, piano, pick Sean up from school, go to work, LegoMindstorm, meetings. There is not a whole lot going on. I've been walking 5 to 7 miles a day.

Angela started teaching piano online today. I'm glad Sean can keep learning and she can keep teaching.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors