Sunday, March 22, 2020

Day 7 of social distancing...So why not cook a turkey

Lot's of spare time. Reading, watching Netflix, keeping up with my online students, walking, lots and lots of walking. Today I cooked a turkey and a cake. When Sean and Carter asked why I asked why not?

St George Island has closed their beaches to the public which means we couldn't walk on the beach beyond the boundaries of 300 Ocean Mile. I'm going to cancel our plane tickets tomorrow. It's an awful feeling to know that I have no idea when I will see Khloe and Vally again. That is the thing that makes me the saddest. Thank goodness for the internet. It's what keeps all of us sane. Well for me the internet and walking. I walked two miles three separate times today.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors