Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Alika

Alika wanted to spend some time with her family celebrating her birthday. We had lots of fun playing! The only ones missing were Alex and Loreal. Alex was working and Loreal was out of town.
The water squirting felt so good. It was hot outside. Not sure quite how hot but hot enough.   After getting soaked we went in to bowl. AJ and Steph were ready for minature golf but there was no way I wanted to stay outside that long.


Get Don!
Sean, Don and Alika racing. Alika and Don both got stuck on the track and had to be rescued. Don actually got stuck twice. He he, I didn't get stuck at all because I am the superior driver and I write this blog:)
Carter and Don not quite bowled out.
Sean sliding down the ball rail. He bowled half a game and was ready to go play other games. He tried to throw the ball and it got stuck between the guttar and the bumper. Sean has outgrown all of his shoes. Tomorrow we have to go buy new ones. Sean is outgrowing his everything!
 
Steph and AJ taking a picture of AJ's four strikes in a row. Impressive!

Don and I went home and picked up Grandma and we all met at the Japanese steak house for dinner.
Sean fell asleep the minute we sat down. He slept through the entire dinner.
Check it out, I made a birthday cake that was not chocolate on chocolate. I made babycake balls, stacked them up and drizzled red, white and blue frosting on top. I call it a hot stack of mess. It was fun. It looked like the candles had already melted all over it.

This is the only picture I got with David. He kept ducking out when I was taking pictures. Don lit the candles with a blow torch. A little excessive but effective.

Alika thinking about her birthday wish.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors