Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Old photos

Mom gave her negatives to Lynn and he had them printed. Hmm, I then took those prints scanned them had them put on disc and then chucked the photos. I think there was probably an easier way to do that. The end result was some fun pictures I hadn't seen in years or had never seen. I posted all 155 of them on facebook and the old Durham first ward people have been tagging themselves. Fun stuff. Here's a couple of my favorites.
Kind of a sad picture when they put the road through the front yard. Now there's no house at all.

Tim and a very little Carter.

Steph's fourth birthday. Note how awesome the cake is. Grandma always decorated great cakes.

Peter, Jaclyn and Catherine. Jaclyn's twins look so much like her. I kept looking at Catherine trying to decide who she looks like and I decided she looks like Catherine. Tyson looks alot like her.

Peter and Dad

Mom with Stephanie and Carter

Marjie with her flash dance hair, dog Sasha and long ago husband. There are sure a lot of ex's in the pictures. Seems like almost all of us have one. With the exception of Tim and Brad we do.

My cousins, Susan, Marian and Kathy (now called Katie) with Carter.

Mom and Dad. I don't know where this picture was taken but I remember that wall paper.

Grandma and Stephanie

Mom and Carter at a ward camp out

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors