Sunday, July 15, 2012

Silly pictures

The cone of shame. Polly had a total hysterectomy. Poor Polly I feel her pain. At least no one made me wear a cone. She looks like a light bulb. She did really well. She still only weighs three pounds. AJ and Steph are buying a condo and moving out later this month so they are getting ANOTHER dog. AJ has been wanting a Corgi and they found one. My kids and their pets. This will put me at five grand dogs and one grand cat. Art is working on his sixth grandchild. Not complaining, just sayin! I know all the kids say "well you have Sean." Good thing we do!


We did the Butterfly garden again this year. It seems like they transformed really fast.

Butterfly, butterfly

Fly

Fly

Away
Sean is such a good looking kid. He has grown so much. I had to buy new shoes and all his size four pants are too short and I had to buy size fives.

Note: Alika got a new job working for Aetna Health Insurance. Pays more then she was making before. She is pretty excited.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors