Friday, July 6, 2012

The lies never stop

I was reading my blog from last July and we had just had a meeting with DCFS, guardian ad litem, drug and domestic violence counselors the whole nine yards and they told us the girls were going home and nothing was going to change it. They said a home placement was to start the following week and it was our goal to make the transition smooth. Fast forward a year and Sean's adoption is final and the girls will be soon but Jenny is still lying and still using the kids for her own gain.


She got out of jail on Tuesday. I don't know where she spent Tues, Wed and Thurs. She called Lanette from a "private number" yesterday. I got a couple of private calls too but I didn't answer. It caught Lanette off guard and she answered thinking it could be her son in Afghanistan. Jenny asked to speak the girls and she let her. The girls were really confused and didn't have much to say. Jenny then asked Lanette if she could see them in a couple of weeks.

Today I got a call and I answered it was Jenny calling from Rehab. It wasn't a private number. She was on speaker phone asking me to bring Sean for a two hour visit on Sunday. A visit without me, just Sean. What the HELL!!! I told her no then she asked me to bring her underwear and socks. She said she was on black out for three weeks and couldn't make any more calls. I still wonder where she was the past few days that she could make private calls and update her face book status. I'm guessing somehow she was with Ryan.
She told the judge she still had custody of one of her sons and wanted to take him with her to rehab. I actually sent her an email after that telling her Sean’s adoption was final just to make sure there was no misunderstanding. Anyway, I know she's telling the rehab center that Sean is her son and she wants visitation. This made Don go crazy. I told Lanette we should go to the rehab center in three weeks after her black out and meet with Jenny and her counselors. Don said don't wait three weeks call now. I called and talked to a manager and explained that Jenny was asking to see Sean but he had been adopted and wasn't hers. She asked if I was his guardian I said "NO, I'M HIS MOTHER!" I told them I thought it was important to Jenny's treatment that she be honest about the fact that she had lost all her children.

The lady said she could neither confirm nor deny that Jenny was a resident but thanked me for letting them know. She said Jenny could not see her kids if they weren't her kids. I know that tons of the women at the rehab center have lost their kids to adoption. I think Jenny needs to use her time in rehab to come to terms with her loss. She’s got to find a way to get on with her life. You’d think five months in jail would have given her some time to face reality and come to terms but apparently it’s just been five months to sit and scheme.

I don't guess she is ever going to quit lying. Don wants’ a restraining order. I want her to get on with her life and leave us and the children she gave birth to alone!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors