Monday, July 30, 2012

July doings

AJ and Steph are moving into their condo this week. Steph had been painting. They have worked 12 hours a day for the past week getting it cleaned up and ready. Today the carpet went in and tomorrow they are moving.

They got another dog, Peiko. He's a corgi. Shortest legs you've ever seen on a dog. Pretty funny to watch him try to climb stairs. His favorite place in the house is next to or on top of the air conditioning vent. If he could crawl in that vent he would.

Alex came for dinner. Here he is with two of his three dogs. Callie and Rylie.

Don and his partner (shadow). Sean is getting pretty handy with the tools. He can hand Don what he ask for.
I took Sean to the dollar store to buy Don a birthday present. He wanted to buy him tools.
He got him a roll of masking tape, a retractable razor, a pack of bungee cords, a flash light and my favorite a nozzle for the hose. He asked me what it was and I told him and he said "oh dad needs this!" That kid is so stinking cute.

David and I had words last week and he moved out. It was over a Wii game. The Wii game was hooked up in Sean's room. (Pam bought it Alika brought it home and had said Sean could use it until he got one), Anyway David plays video games between 18 and 20 hours a day. He doesn't work, go to school, speak to anyone in the house other than to grunt. Occasionally he will have a tantrum and bang things when he can't find something.  David said "Can I take the Wii out of Sean's room? I said for how long, and he said forever. I am sure my mom didn't buy it to put in Sean's room. Oh, they just rubbed me wrong. To make a long story short I said "Why don't you go live with your mom!" Next thing you know he was slamming things and hauling his stuff out. He said I kicked him out. OK, I will go with that. I also told him to act like an adult and get a job. Often that kid makes me crazy. I hope he pulls his head out of his rear sometime soon. He's an adult now...

Sean watched him going and asked "Is David moving out" I said yes and he said "can I have his room?"

I'm thinking about turning it into an exercise room but want to wait awhile to make sure he doesn't return.

We are renting AJ and Steph's space in the basement to a woman on disability. That way mom won't be down there alone.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors