Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Again, seriously??

Sean finished up his antibiotics for pneumonia. He had gotten better and was doing great. Saturday Empress came and spent the night. Sean started coughing again. Sunday he woke up with a fever. I got home from work on Sunday and he was grumpy and threw up. About 7 he went upstairs and fell asleep without eating dinner. I went up to check on him and he was hot even on ibuprofen. He was breathing over 40 times per minute, his oxygen sats were 90 and his pulse was high. He had some decreased breath sounds on the left side. I thought his pneumonia had just flared back up after the antibiotics. I told Don we needed to take him to the doctor. We wrapped him up and went to Instacare. He threw up again as we were leaving the house. Fortunately I was holding him and able to catch it all on my shirt and coat. Mom's are so good at that. The doctor at Instacare was good. He pulled up all Sean's records. He did an x-ray. I was wrong it's not his pneumonia from December 29 getting worse it's an entire new pneumonia in the other lung. The last one is cleared. We stared on more antibiotics. Sean and I went to our regular doctor today and got flu shots. I also got a prescription for antibiotics to take to China in case he gets a cough or sick there. He has an appointment scheduled on February 13 with a pulmonologist at PCMC.

Sean's loose tooth is looser. When I was brushing his teeth I saw something white behind his baby tooth. His big tooth has already erupted even though he hasn't lost his baby tooth yet. His baby teeth are really getting crooked. I think both teeth are pushing up. He had a full set of chompers by the time he was nine months old. He will probably lose all four front teeth before he is six.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors