Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sitting in Atlanta


Chilling at the Bloomington airport
Yep our flight takes us from Illinois to Atlanta then back to Salt Lake. Very strange connection. When we left Lovington Sean asked why we didn't care if Grandma Sharon died. I said "of course we care why do you think we don't care?" He said "because you left her there all alone." I told him we didn't leave her alone her friend Mary was staying with her until Shane got back and he felt better. He met Mary when we left but apparently it didn't register.

I just talked to Shane. The nurse got there before he did. He said the catheter bag was full. Hopefully that relieves some of her back pain.

We are currently seated in three different parts of the plane in three different center seats. Because we are in Atlanta where people are habitually rude the lady at the desk refuses to speak with us until 5:40. Lady, I am tired and can go into bitch mode in 15 seconds or less. She's standing there wearing her Sunday go to church meeting hat and her high heels and I want to smack that hat right off her head. She had some dusting and cleaning to do.

UPDATE: I went up to that lady at the counter and told her how much I LOVED her hat. She smiled and was very nice. Good move lady cause it coulda got real ugly real fast. Still don't know if we have seats together but I'm guessing if I sit Sean between two strangers and walk away one of them will give up their seat PDQ. Especially when I tell them he has explosive diarrhea. (He doesn't but that won't stop me from saying it)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors