Monday, December 12, 2011

My this is how it's gonna be talk with Jenny

Jenny and I had talked at court on Friday about her coming over on Sunday to see Sean. I said that was fine. Saturday night she called and wanted to change plans she was spending the night in Ogden with a friend and wanted me to let her have Sean at her friends house for the day. Not going to happen! I told her no and she really got whiny. Finally I just quit answering my phone. At the very end I answered and told her she could stop by and see Sean on her way home from Ogden then she said she wanted to pick him up in her bosses car take him to her work, take him out to dinner and then bring him back. I said no, you go to work, get your car and you can go to the McDonald's in Centerville. She said never mind then.  Today she came over at 3:30. Sean was at Ethan's so I told her I wanted to have a heart to heart before I went and got Sean. I told her that the choices she made didn't affect just the girls they affected Sean. I said if you lose the girls it's not going to be because you beat them it's going to because of failure to protect and making really poor choices and that if I let her take Sean from my home when I know she makes poor choices that I would be failing to protect Sean and I wasn't going to allow that to happen. I told her I knew she took Sean to see Ryan and his dad when she had him a couple of weeks ago. She denied it but I just told her that she lies to me so much that I don't ever know when to believe her. She cried. I told her I was sorry for the crappy childhood she had but I had to protect her kids. She said it was hard that she knew Sean had always been at our house and was ours but that the girls had been hers. Anyway, it was a long conversation but I felt like we had an understanding when we were done. Then Grandma fell and split her head open. When Grandma fell Jenny said "Oh crap." I went in and looked at mom decided to call 911. Jenny said, "you are all so calm." It was kind of funny. What should we do Jenny run around and scream.
Strange day!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors